3rd IRDiRC Conference in Paris
February 08, 2017 – February 09, 2017
The third conference of the International Rare Diseases Research Consortium (IRDiRC) will take place from February 8-9, 2017 in Paris. It will be held at the conference center of Université Pierre et Marie Curie (UPMC).
Conference highlights include:
- Global view of rare diseases research
- New approaches to rare diseases
- Transformative efforts within the areas of foundational, diagnostics and therapeutics research
- Trends in the field (e.g. technology, advocacy, access)
- Goal setting for 2017-2027
The organisers welcome all stakeholders active in the area of rare diseases from across the globe to join: investigators, policy makers, opinion leaders, critical thinkers, young researchers, patient advocates and industry members alike.
The conference is of high relevance for MYOCURE as the project seeks to advance the development of a new therapeutic option for patients suffering from rare inherited muscle disorders. As such, MYOCURE will contribute to the IRDiRC objective of achieving 200 new therapies for rare diseases by the year 2020.
Registration and abstract submission is now open on the event website.